Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

i have been praying for these exposures and arrests. For those trafficked a safe place with healing ❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I see Toronto and Ottawa made the cut. Round em' up.
#timber.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

Thank you Lord!!!!🙏

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

oh man...another rabbit hole to explore! but seriously, incredible information! thanks for sharing! lots of bomb threat activity too under main map home page ⚠️
#notimetosleep

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication

Top KeK Brotha

(1) Show this thread

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

This is should be on the Nightly news until it is absolutely ended!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Kris Patriot to her Publication

Well To Bad Its Not
But On The Bright Side We Have Frogs And We Are The News Now

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Praise God

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

My new favorite website. Great resource. Thanks!!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

thank you for sharing 🙏🏻💓#GODSPEED to all the Heroes that have sacrificed everything going against all odds ~ saving our children
When things get tough ~ we get tougher~ we will over come
It is wtitten~ so let it be done

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

$ItIsWritten
💌🙏❤

(3) Show this thread

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

And the Trump Tide keeps on rolling...

Good to see the cleanup continues!

IMO, this is why the EBS did not happen yesterday and why it will continue to "not happen" until there are no more purple triangles to mark.
Waiting... a small price to pay for saving more children.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

I agree, I Can Wait A Long Time Myself
Takes Time To Take Out The Trash

(1) Show this thread

WHAT THE BIG RED DOT OVER PA?

In response Dee Dee Schutz to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

And you know this how ?

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread