All pedophiles must be killed. No exceptions. love them but killing them is self-defense of children based on their nature

pledge in pick 2

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

No one disputes pedophiles getting their due but are you sure your information and photos are correct? This looks like the x-rays for babies that I've seen.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

there is no such thing as being sure so no, of course i am not sure. i think it does not matter as the point remains the same as we all know it is done some way

(1) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

pretty sure that is a positioning device for X-ray/CT’s.

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

it might be

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Are you sure it's not an ex ray machine? I don't see any tubes to collect blood or anything like that.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

But - WHY would they need X-rays there???
WHY?

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

not sure

(3) Show this thread

no freaking deals!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

nightmare

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

💯‼️
No Deals!