Only people mentioned by @Stevengibbs in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Gibbs Steven to his Publication

Thanks for the follow Steven!, Thank You for your Service to our Country! Bless You!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Nice award from Jupiter Recruiting
who is Thomas?
just wondering

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

thank you for your service - may our Creator continue to protect you and all our military. in Yeshua's name 🙏🎶

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

🇺🇸Thank you for your servive🇺🇸

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

🇺🇸Thank you for your servive🇺🇸

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Thank you for your service - be safe out there

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Thank you for your service!🇺🇸❤

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Thank you for your service sir ❤️

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

Thank you for your service sir!

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

hi Steven
thank you for your service and sacrifice!
God bless

Proud Patriot! Constantly learning and striving to be a good human! I have been in wine sales for 21 years if you have any questions. 😊🍷

thank you for your service.

Texas Gal here. Thank you Steven you are a brave warrior and I thank you for your service to our country✝️♥️🇺🇸

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Hey Steven from Texas.... thank you for your service. Im in Killeen, Texas. Welcome!

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

Thanks for your service.