#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Sounds Familiar?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK!

Space stations for power, space stations for people, commerce, transport to other planets.

What an exciting time our kids are going to have!

Let's don't forget to look at a H-U-G-E accomplishment on another scale today that will have a very large impact on humanity as well:

*Note:Elon removed child trafficking from Twitter in just 2 weeks!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4ap38N/

"Incredible that it had to be done" is the understatement for all time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

This ONE thing this morning makes me soooooo Happy!

I know many still have to go thro the grieving process when they realize what HAS ACTUALLY BEEN DONE TO MILLIONS OF CHILDREN, but I think OUR JOB on this now is to help them get to the other side of it and the PURE JOY of it!

JOY, not it the horror of it but JOY because FOR THE 1ST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY WE ARE STOPPING THIS FROM HAPPENING TO OUR CHILDREN!!!

And bonus, BIG BONUS, Rowe vs Wade reverse giving us a chance in each state to also remove that dark angel and recover our Grace with God.

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT than clearing the atrocities we have allowed satan to do & allowing him to run rampant and unchecked by God's people.

Time to decide which side of this everyone will take.
IMO, not acting 1 way or the other is the same to God as the 1s harming children.

TY John John for pics: 3x

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The enormity of this shift like a fireworks display.

(1) Show this thread