Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Your story caught my attention. I was in the news business and a computer guy in 1985, doing some tech work at my station. He told me he was working part-time on a Bill Gates project called Windows. He said it is a spy machine. Never clicked until years later when Windows went big. I never bought one and was afraid to use it. When Apple came out I settled for a MAC; been a mac user all of my computer life. But I trust none of them because Apple has "worms" as well. I find it interesting that you can meet someone years ago and all of a sudden now they fit into the "story script" that we now know about. Amazing!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

precursor to dyson sphere

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Sounds like a Sat upgrade for Elon,
the concept that big solar panels are needed is faulty

Just want the American Dream for my family.

heres a question why would it get dark at 4:30 pm everyday for months at a time when the human body Nneds vitamin D . I dislike this time of year where I live its cold , snowing , raining and dark when i wake up for work and dark when I get out of work . Its depressing for many ppl . children are stuck inside 🤯

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon VK and Patriots ...

It turns out to work...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smtb-jD-jHI

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 12:05 est
12:05 > 3:5 > 8 > ♾
CAPs GM SF = 45
video :38 > 11

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Starlink comes to mind.. ah VK??💥🙌🙏

❤️✝️💥😃🙏👍

earth’s future energy web.

Hiding the truth in plain sight as usual.

As Above So Below.
👇
https://youtu.be/GEPCToxNXuQ

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Yes

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

I have always questioned everything. To me, this seems as phony as NASA.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Satellite charged batteries
Starlink 2.0
You told us years ago.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

makes me wish we can just jump back to the Tartaria but on a more positive outcome timeline.....or can we?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

hmm what about harvesting energy from Aether? Not there yet?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I just learned aether was used to put people in twilight state fir surgeries before mafia pharmakia took over ...

Quinntessence alchemy medical use...many articles out thete besides wiki too☀️👍🏻✨

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(classical_element)

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Good Morning VK.
Starlink already has 3,000+ satellites/solar panels in orbit, with a goal of 40,000+ in the future. Seems like a prety good start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMDUd-ZIjj8

SpaceX Starlink satellites deploying their solar arrays - YouTube

Official animation showing the way Starlink satellites deploy their solar arrays.Credit: SpaceX (starlink.com)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sucking our energy.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Steve Sss to his Publication

Answers to VK's battery questions:

1. Wireless Power delivery & charging.
2. United States Military.
3. Elon Musk... through Spacex Satellites.

(3) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

There are rarely any new ideas anymore, mainly rehashed older ideas, or revisited ideas that are given an update.

Makes one wonder, how old are a lot of these ideas and how many are suppressed or twisted ?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good morning VK

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots ☀️
Yup, a ping ping kind of thingy...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

A cat showed up here at my house yesterday my kids love it. I don't know if i did something wrong on Twitter but they took my account. sorry if i posted something that wasn't correct

(2) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

To be honest,
I think we already have the technology to do it.
(If we’re not doing it for certain places already).

There is nothing new under the sun which leads me to believe we already have the technology because it’s always been around.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

GM VK!
The irony of it - what was meant to be normality is going to hit us as extra ordinary!