Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks for the message, Kim 🙏♥️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I love you Kim. This is timely! Working on patience.

Wonderful, but is a hard lesson! 🙏🏼🥰
Thank You Kim! ❤️

My sister and I were talking about patience this morning as we were driving to another sister’s house. This was so good I had to share it with her! 😊

Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

MY COUNSELOR:

all perceived problems are big or small
there is a solution for every single thing

if all problems have a solution,
then all perceived problems are the same size

if all the perceived problems are all the same size, then there is no such thing as problems

letting go is a release of all attachments to perceived problems, when we are emotionally attached to a problem, then in reality we like “feeling bad”

As I understood this, the shift happened! closure, grief, fear of the future left me…

I needed this today to remind me to release a situation in my life!

thank you Kim! 😇🥰💕

They didn’t have patients they had determination. it kills me when my wife says Brazil has more guts then Ameica . sad day for sure

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
Mastering patience & keeping vibes up has been key.
While I'm writing this comment, this song started playing on VK's playlist > World At Our Feet https://open.spotify.com/track/4Bl3vhxLgSmTxbHTFR7eyd?si=e9607e03aefe4e36
Plus vibes 👇
4:22 > 8 > ♾

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

ultra maga patience up in here.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

"Brick by brick, my fellow citizens, brick by brick."
meaning behind this quote is still relevant; a herculean task is best managed one task or step at a time, with great patience and focus.🙌

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Staying connected to the Source of Truth is essential. It is by God's strength that we stay strong and resilient.😇

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏❣️🙏

❤️✝️💥🙏😃👍Hey Kim...thank you for the post...this is a race and blessed are those who finish...patience is a major key in this...love ya and blessings to you and family