The first thing he says in video is the game is going to be watches worldwide πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @GirlMamaQ in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

2.Then I wonder myself, why in God's name I see every leader, politician and army personnel, the soldiers wearing masks??? Poor soldiers were standing outside for hours with the damn mask on, obstructing the oxygenated air to their lungs. How do you want them to function and be ready for action with that mask blocking the oxygen???

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

1.Thank you from a Canadian, for all the sacrifice & fighting for truth and freedom! One thing I do not understand: we all know that this plandemic is a hoax or, at least, the virus China released was not as dangerous as everyone wanted us to believe. We know that the deep state/cabal/Gates etc wanted to vaccinate all 7+ billions of people with the aim of killing a few billions of us...It has been prooved that the virus is not more dangerous than a flu virus but they continue with their draconian measures...

I believe in God, love AMERICA & MY FREEDOMS!!! Navy VET...And PROUD of IT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUMP is my PRESIDENT....

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

i pray for the ones that have gotten the vaccination...i will not take it...

(1) Show this thread

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

link?

Child of God. Wife. Mother. Texan.

It doesn't sound like anything promising when you look back over the last few days. They have pictures of military participating in pre-game games and will be airing the game to those stationed abroad.
what did sound promising was the part after he told everyone to take the time to relax and enjoy the game - he says they will be needed for what's ahead. πŸ™πŸ»

During the last few weeks and even months, this sort of thing would've gotten me so excited. But I was much more naive then. Now I've learned not to get my hopes up about any of these things which seem like sure fire comms. I'm just going to assume he was literally sending a message to the troops about the FOOTBALL game and also factually stating that it will be wacted around the world, which is true every year.

If it turns out to be more than that, I'll be pleasantly surprised. But I've learned not to count on anything.