Stop thinking you’re a “small account”.

I sat on 88 followers for a real long time.

Everyone starts small.

Just give it your all. People will notice your heart and your drive. If you’re committed, you’ll never quit.

If you never quit, you won’t be a small account.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

like its a milestone
boy all my problems might be solved if i just had more bots to tweak my followers

We were chosen for this moment in history... choose love.

small accounts are the shit daddy damn

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Grateful for AU
Love this fam

WWG1WGA

No small accounts. No small voices.

One fight. One family. One heart.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

Sometime more people than you relise are watching

Sometime more people than you relise are watching

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I’m still in it whole heartedly. Greatful for accounts like yours. I do what i can 🤷‍♂️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I came here to continue to follow the people from Twitter when we were all booted off at the same time. I liked this “band of anons”. I believe this group is the best to stay connected with and stay connected to. I’m not in it for followers, I’m in it for information. I’m just happy to be here with the most-informed anons on the best social platform there is. Thank you all for your daily contributions. It’s very much appreciated.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

i like to comment on the big accounts on Twitter and drop truth bombs. Best impact. its not the size of your account its the motion in your meme.

It was never about personal fame,
not everyone's journey is the same. 😎

Your passion is contagious. Thank you Doq!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

do followers even matter?
im just grateful to be here
hopefully i can make a positive difference
i love my AU family

speaking of which…wheres Nana?
i havent seen her post lately?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Good Morning Doq I have just happy being here at this time in history with all of you keep it come AU Good is Good all the time and all the time God is

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

AnonUp is the diamond in the rough, the golden nugget of truth that has Patriots worldwide sending out truth bombs minute by minute and day by day. Patriots who are committed to truth and to each other. What if we knew we would be part of something bigger than ourselves before we were born and we chose to come here for this specific time and place? Every account contributes to the collective consciousness of AU - we ALL matter!!! Each post sends out a ripple of truth to uplift the collective vibration and frequency for all of humanity!!! AnonUp is unique and everyone here is special!! ThanQ Patriots!!! Much LOVE, LIGHT and GRATITUDE to ALL!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸 🦅

AU = GOLD

WWG1WGA

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

I've seen this small account topic come up a few times now, hmm. I get lots of info in AU for me to discern. I like to read comments and get a feel for the topic on hand. Many thanks to all anons small and large.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

what.does.it.matter?
if truth is being shared and being able to speak the truth is the most important then followers DOES NOT MATTER. If followers is sought after more than the truth then the truth wasn't or isn't as important to someone in my opinion. let it go were ALL NEEDED AND WE ALL MATTER.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Sir, I'm Micronesian. I'm small, but my God is Yuge!

I'll keep being small and know every drop creates a ripple!

#BlessUp Doq!

Fook CorpoRate
Fook Fa Fame
Can Do with Da Groupies
N Da Money well Fooken Bills… other thsn Dat
We Do it 4

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

*88*😎 time travel, ascension, is coming soon.

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Is Ascension about the take down of the Health Care System or ascending into a different realm of consciousness?

#Ascension#HealthCare

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ... 🙏

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Im not here for the followers but to share truth.. and speak my mind about truth.. if they like to follow me its ok.. more important is that they share the truth to free others and open their eyes

since when is this about followers
must be me then being here for the truth
did not know it was a game who get the most followers

In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication

before we go back onto twit...would be good to recognize each other... If I go back there... I will see you... if you have a different name..you can let us know here..... Doq is not saying its about numbers....its about who is who...... trust the plan

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I recognize many of you here on Anonup as those I followed and some who followed me on Twit... Parler didn't stick for me and Gab felt like a good place to go - I cross post to get the info out to even more. thanks@doqholliday for always lifting us up!