Elon Musk just did a 2-hour+ interview/Q&A on Twitter spaces.
Nothing scripted or off the table. Fox News and other MSM journalists were on asking questions.

Let that sink in...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

incase we missed it only place I could find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QV0F-wj480

Elon Musk UNFILTERED: EPIC 2 Hour Interview (Twitter Spaces Live Recording) - YouTube

Join Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem UNLOCK 230+ Exclusive Videos: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem My Tesla Stock Pric...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Loved it!
We are the news now!! ❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Missed it ... hopefully the new future of reporting Kim?
✨ "sink" 🙂

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Another anon shared it, if you're interested...

https://anonup.com/thread/11143804

(1) Show this thread

damn I missed it!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Elon Musk UNFILTERED: EPIC 2 Hour Interview (Twitter Spaces Live Recording) - YouTube

Join Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem UNLOCK 230+ Exclusive Videos: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem My Tesla Stock Pric...

(1) Show this thread

Yes, I listened to it 👍

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So the evening news is gonna start actually having some. MSM has had their self destruct button pushed me thinks.💥 Humanity is NOT going to be forgiving such corporate malfeasance. (They are toast, burnt toast, charcoal made from 💩no less.)

Wonders never cease.
🙏❤️🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

LOTS to be excited about! ❤️👍

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Love the pun Kim!!!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

I listened to it….and for like another two hours once he was off listening to the discussions. It was amazing.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

‘other msm journalists’

Their downfall is happening before our very eyes.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Transmitting message;
Carpet-bombing complete, necessary for final thoughts.
going small, red1 red2.
We can't wait for
"handled" 🔥 to be accurate. See you on the OtherSide💥

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

it was a good listen what i got to hear.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Tucker Carlson, of course, was hot on this last night. Tonight FOX again. Cannot wait for the heads to roll..... Rock and Roll🎬

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Nice monitoring Kim. Yes waiting for an tiktok from VK to 'preview' the tsunami to come :) Think he offered some strong hints.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

we are the news now

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I only heard the last 45 minutes of it. Glad you posted the link on TS.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

You Can watch / hear It Here EM Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6_la6gW4I

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Video is private.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

.................and has anyone been arrested?

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

years ago

(1) Show this thread

Yes! It was very informative! I’m still looking for the 2nd round of Taibbi tweets promised for today…

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Well…..that answers that question!
#MSMDead

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

They dis a disservice to We the People by refusing to tell the truth! General Flynn said digital soldiers took over the idea of information...we are the news now...WorldWide!

Military is the only way....MSM... EAS/EBS. Are we there yet???

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Like Goliath!

(6) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Great Space. Kim Dotcom was also good and asking good (anon-like) questions.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

ind33d

(1) Show this thread

On the Internet, nobody knows you are a doG.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I have thought of that many times... I wonder how many are real, how many are paid, etc... But I decided not to worry about that. I know my truth and I will not be dissuaded from I know. The rest, the Lord tells us will be unveiled. I try not to share disinformation, but can not always be sure.. So if I doubt the truth of it , I do not share it. I am not a big follower. What I mean by that is, I follow others but I don't believe every utterance is absolute truth.. God Bless...😉

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BEGINNING OF THE END OF MSM

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God keeps proving he loves us...

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏🙏🙌💯💥💥

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

is there a vod of the q&a? and what the heck is twitter spaces? is that a zoom call with myspace marketing?

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

it's really great. yes like a conference call with designated speakers, everyone else can listen.

Honor God. Love People. 🐶 Mom. Nurse Anesthetist. Patriot 🇺🇸

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

The Q & A was recorded and the moderator stated a link for it would be posted on Twitter.

(2) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

"The proof will be in the pudding", EM.

glad I caught it. this is very obviously the way fwd.