Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I too felt your tw avatar loss after following you and enjoying your work and beautiful photos for so long.
You have a gift on the digital battle field of being able to bring the beauty of nature and unique photographic recording skills, alongside much research - balanced with life experiences, weaved into amazing publications, interviews and hard stated (charater restricted) media truths.
I have said this before, you will forever go down in history brother.
Thank you, for you 🙏

@martingeddes It was very inconvienent / heartbreaking to lose what you worked so hard to achieve. However, You are never defined by twitt*r, fa*eb**k, or any other media, book, or anything. As they are a "flash-in-the pan"! You are divine.

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

I'm glad you are here and being that we are at the end of Revelation, you'll have all the Good News that's fit to print really soon. Blessed Be ❤️💫❤️

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

i am so very hapoy to see you Martin! your photos infused me with wonder and joy, a much needed distraction from the twit battlefield. Your unique perspective on the spiritual war lent 250k of us directly the strength to keep fighting. you have an awesome guest suite newr Houston, TX for the victory tour. love and light dear one

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Sir, that was a very thought-out and written article.

It flowed so smoothly that I had to slow my reading down so I wouldn't miss anything.

Very refreshing to see the subject of censorship from the viewpoint of one who not only experienced it but the ongoing cascading effects of it.

Thank you!

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Hi Martin, you have excelled again. I received your book on Tuesday. It is superb. Deeply insightful and precient. I have passed it on to others and by email to all my friends (pdf) and Intro by Robert Steele. My spouse and I have had similiar experiences in a different realm. Just this week our emails were without warning removed from us by a family psychopath and all our connections with it. Your book has helped us relax, knowing that the evil we are enduring has a name. By cheerfully offering up the suffering we release graces from heaven to assist the Global Alliance with their work. V

Wow Martin!! That was so well written and I apprecaite you sharing your experience with all of this! It's truly heart breaking to see that Big Tech can do this to us and you said what so many feel. I was really hoping Sec 230 would be terminated so that we can go after them for what they have done to so many. Your words & voice are gold and I hope justice is served on this ridiculous situation of deplatforming. God Bless you and I will pray for you and your family and we will do whatever we can to help share your art & words . 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼