2023 is happening....

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Itโ€™s beautiful to see! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ #Trump2023

โ€œN _ S_ _Aโ€โ€”@vincentkennedy

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Photo 1/4

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Finally we will get our just and humane world. I hope the spin-off applies to the whole world. I look forward and hope to be a part of it.
wwg1wgaworldwide

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

got what He wants. a Unity in Gods army, prayers for healing. for the warriors, the patriots, their families, all have sacrificed. physical, emotional, mental, spiritual. vk posted last week bout the rise in PTSD. so many lives changed. losses in families and friends. all starts with Gods people reaching out to others. nana said we must imagine that the Good has already happened. manifesting the Best is Yet to Comeโ™ฅ๏ธ

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i know He woke me up though was so naive, clueless, know for sure had assignment to pray for DJT and warriors. an honor a small part in Gods army. heart reaching, is there moreโ™ฅ๏ธ

I am humbled and grateful every day He did. I hope I am doing what He wants me to do.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes ... so it feels ... ๐Ÿ™