Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

KELLIANN HUB NEWS - TG

"SOON" 🔥❤

(4 Images)

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I use to follow Kelli Ann , I really dos like her information. But I stopped when she started charging $20 a video to watch. I can understand people making a living but that price is inline with top movie producers. I wont pay that much for their movies even.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

I remember her asking for a donation and I supported her but I never saw a video-on-demand setup. Any donation would help them as they work. I'm sure if you write to her she would explain and give you more insight.

I just know when she started charging I went to waych a video and there were several listed each showing $20.Have you watched any of rhe charge fir ones?

Only people mentioned by @Tpatter4 in this post can reply

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Yes I have. I see no issue in supporting people who give up their time to dig and research. I could do the same but my obligations to family and contracted clients comes first as my promise to them is binding.

If anyone has a problem supporting research, just roll on by. It's not for you. Isn't that decision already made in your mind? Others will make their own decisions as they see fit. ❤👍

I support many that do research, but &25 per video is beyond support. Many prople dont have money for food. If the information is important then it should be available to those that don't have. I know it takes time to do what she does but there needs to be a little humanitarian side to things. $5 maybe but no way $25. No one else charges yhis much gor their work and no ones work is thst much better.

(1) Show this thread