Ye was banned for this TWEET. Not the other one with the star swastika.

He even knows it will be his last tweet.

Why? Is it because Musk is fat and out of shape? No.

It's because of the man behind him, Ari Emanuel.

He is the brother of Rahm Emanuel, the Jew Ye mentioned along with Kushner on infowars.

Handler to Obama, good friend to Kushner, and literally agent to mossad.

Musk doesn't want you to know about this relationship, it would shatter the image he's trying to build for himself.

So he deflects, lightens his weight, uses the swastika as a superficial "incitement to violence", but really it is this.

Only people mentioned by @oeralinda in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication

everyone visible is an ACTOR........

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just leaving that here for context. Make of it what you will.

Either way, billionaires aren't your friends.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Odds of Elon Musk actually "being" Elon Musk, less than 50%

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

if it is even EM

It wouldn't be the first time Patriots flip or use one of their own and the discards them. We know EM was controlled, there were posts about his handler.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Bingo!

you haven't been paying attention.
team 🍊 man, they told you.

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

So... Musk only wants to expose some of the corrupt politicians, not all of them? Ye got the proverbial curbstomp for being anti-semetic not for tweeting a pick of the Chief Geek impersonating the Pillsbury Doughboy.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

another avenue... what if someone else was tweeting for Ye. could just maybe that was why. if deep cover or if it is not elin then it makes more sense. many options, many branches. as time moves will show yhe light.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Rahm was also senior advisor to Clinton.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

I will always remember George Webb talking about his Rahmbulances.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

He’s doing much on Twitter that people are excited about and that is to deflect from who he really is. Given time, people reveal themselves.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Joe Biden appointed his other brother, Ezekiel to the Covid 19 advisory board as well.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

hmmm. It seems that family has a lot of tentacles…

(1) Show this thread