Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So ready 🙏

I'm so ready for justice that I'm in desperate baby mode. "Pwease, pwitty pweeaaase. 😢" Usually when you're feeling at the lowest, that's when the greatest turnaround happens. Let's see what the Super Bowl brings. To glory!!!

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

🙋💃💥

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

⚡READY!!! I was the girl standing in Wal Mart/stores looking @ the missing children's flyers and trying to connect to them, and researching for 25 yrs. and having people tell me, I was crazy, paranoid and a worrier!!!! I was warning them, I am not crazy, nor have I ever been. I'm not stupid, I'm gifted!!! Save the Children. ⚡

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I've been waiting on the Lord to give me justice for my little girl. The cabal stole her from me with their horrible vaccines. They told you getting your child vaccinated was what a good parent did. And then when the autism kicks in, they tell you its your fault- you must be a cold mother. We have suffered so much for their evil. I will wait as long as the Lord requires, but I will still ask him every day, how much longer must we wait? I will bang on the gates of heaven for as long as it takes.

Excited wouldn't be the word I use, but justice is necessary, and it is long overdue.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🙏We are ready and excited for justice for our children, for our country and our world!

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

Beyond teafy. lets go. 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️💪👍

Absolutely

Nov 3rd, gone. Jan 6th gone, Jan 20th gone, how many more dates to we need to be hit over the head with before Americans realize Trump is gone and Biden and China will rule. We are slaves

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response lisa betten to his Publication

dates do not matter i used to believe in the dates but just lwt down after let sown. i hate to be like this but now they are killing us every way possible

(1) Show this thread

What justice? The justice the constitution gave us? It was not used by the Former President Trump, he walked away from us. I sit in tears for our future under China rule.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I am most definitely!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

liquor cabinet stocked and ready for EBS and Truth time.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

I am!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THOSE POOR CHILDREN AND BABIES NEED THE MOST JUSTICE OF ALL !!!

Former President Trump gave up all those powers the constituation gave him to defend us from foreign and domestic terrorist. He walked away. Remeber satan owns this earth until Jesus returns. Trump is done and gone.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

HOT DAMN , I AM !! BRING IT ON BABY !!

Oh meeee meee mee me

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ONLY WAY TO JUSTICE IS THRU MILITARY TRIBUNAL !! COURTS CORRUPTED !!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

me! me! me!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In all honesty, I am praying for conversions (active and retroactive for those who have already died). God the Father sent His only Son to redeem them with His Sacrifice. Punishment must be meted out for their atrocious acts but, let us pray as ONE for the salvation of their souls.

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

😘 I am I am, you can see it in my name!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Oh just ALL OF US!

we the people

80 million of us

me always

https://youtu.be/WUPbuiTMyp4 justice is something we should always find!!!