And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Home safe from the farmer's market adventure for today! πŸ˜„ I was just thinking that maybe some of you might think it's a bit weird that I share pictures of what I bring back...and yes, maybe it is, LOL, but I do it because prior to finding this place I paid MORE for far less, very unhappy, dead fruits and veggies at a grocery store chain like most people. I pay less now for a great deal more at the farmer's market and I feel spoiled rotten on the GOOD stuff. I don't really have anyone here to get excited with me about my healthy food discoveries, so I celebrate all my little wins here with my AU fam! I love you guys! 😊🀍
(List of what's in the pic is in the comments.)

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

All of it gorgeous as it was made by God!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Amen! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ I do enjoy my happy fruits and veggies they're such a blessing!

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Trying to grow our own now, very rewarding and challenging. YT gardener channels are so helpful.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Love home gardens, I did micro greens, peppers and green beans in mine this year, tried corn too but it failed, the deer ate the shoots before they could grow πŸ˜†

No deer here, but roaming free range chickens will scratch the life out of a garden so we put up poultry fencing and they stay out. Learned the hard way! I love the chickens and am happy to have them around.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it