Home safe from the farmer's market adventure for today! 😄 I was just thinking that maybe some of you might think it's a bit weird that I share pictures of what I bring back...and yes, maybe it is, LOL, but I do it because prior to finding this place I paid MORE for far less, very unhappy, dead fruits and veggies at a grocery store chain like most people. I pay less now for a great deal more at the farmer's market and I feel spoiled rotten on the GOOD stuff. I don't really have anyone here to get excited with me about my healthy food discoveries, so I celebrate all my little wins here with my AU fam! I love you guys! 😊🤍
(List of what's in the pic is in the comments.)

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

True
I shop the Mennonites market from May thru October
We have an Amish Market 20 miles away open year around
Also a local market open year round 20 miles in the other direction
Fruit is so much fresher
Vegetables taste very home grown so much favor

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I love your farmers market pics. We have one here that I love as well

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I wish everyone had one!

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I love when you share going to the farmers market! So many delicious choices and the bread looks good too! I started making my own bread about a month ago and it tastes delicious and it's easy!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

You just made my day ☺🥰🤍 I kind of want to try my hand at baking some bread too 🤭

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

All of it gorgeous as it was made by God!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Amen! 😊🙏🤍 I do enjoy my happy fruits and veggies they're such a blessing!

(1) Show this thread

Fresh amish sourdough loaf, white sweet potatoes, tricolor mini potatoes, one giant carrot, green onions, avocado, romanesco, blue oyster mushrooms, shallots, garlic, brussel sprouts, candy onions, raspberries, blueberries and satsumas. 🌱

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

perfect foods for your energy system:). those white sweet potatoes are highly nourishing for your kidney system, nourishing bodily fluids, making legs strong.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

bread:). i could live off homemade bread. the best about it is you can get good flour and yeast and it's healthy for you, unlike the chemical garbage they sell us (wonder bread etc)

when my kids were young, made homemade bread daily. they had no problem going through 2 loaves a day!!! the kneading is a workout in itself:)

(3) Show this thread