Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Tired of waiting.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

im losing everything 💔

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

where is this account?

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

This could be completely true or completely false. Writer provided no evidence.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We are TRUSTING The PLAN. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

In response Greg Holland to his Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

i just wish we stop using the EBS everytime someone says something is happening. This has been thrown around since november.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Where can I find@donaldjtrumpnewsview?????

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

dont think there is any proof with this.. doesnt look like anyone is going to answer. Again we dint get the facts we need🙏

(1) Show this thread

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Thank you for posting this. I'm starting to hear alternative media, and some that I thought were loyal supporters suddenly taking Flynn's interview yesterday at face value instead of reading between the lines. Their attitude is very disappointing, since many look to them for reassurance. I just turned off the podcast and found more indepth information. What was Flynn supposed to say? "Yup, military are in charge and we're going to arrest that pretender any day now!"? HE CAN'T SAY THAT! He dropped all kinds of clues throughout the interview, people need to Listen!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

It's the Constitution 'for' the united States 'of' America

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I thought is was of? Will have to check!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Where is this from?

what platform is this from?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️