And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Home safe from the farmer's market adventure for today! πŸ˜„ I was just thinking that maybe some of you might think it's a bit weird that I share pictures of what I bring back...and yes, maybe it is, LOL, but I do it because prior to finding this place I paid MORE for far less, very unhappy, dead fruits and veggies at a grocery store chain like most people. I pay less now for a great deal more at the farmer's market and I feel spoiled rotten on the GOOD stuff. I don't really have anyone here to get excited with me about my healthy food discoveries, so I celebrate all my little wins here with my AU fam! I love you guys! 😊🀍
(List of what's in the pic is in the comments.)

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Fresh amish sourdough loaf, white sweet potatoes, tricolor mini potatoes, one giant carrot, green onions, avocado, romanesco, blue oyster mushrooms, shallots, garlic, brussel sprouts, candy onions, raspberries, blueberries and satsumas. 🌱

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Sour dough bread is the only bread I allow in the house. Good choices.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it