Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ground

I feel like that's what EM did at Twitter! Heck of an entrance! Can't stop it now!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
https://www.cisa.gov/safecom/NCSWIC
Who stepped down today [forced]?
https://www.cisa.gov/bryan-s-ware
More coming?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Oh noes, Twitter is beached...

Elon did a stellar job.

The media cannot ignore it.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Anchors Aground! Honk-Honk!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Coming in Bitches!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Honey, I’m hoooommmmmeee! 😬

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😱🤣😂

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

wth..help me out???

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

The Red Wave has landed. Batten the hatches, full speed ahead.

(1) Show this thread

14 again?

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Coming in HOT . ❤️

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

crash

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Like a glove! 😆

A fooking disaster.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Come to dry land. Dock yourself.

Water and horn kinda hits

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

morning VK
t/s 11:48 est
11:48 > 2:12 > 5 > 5:5
video 1:06 > 7

NCSWC
FOFO vibes

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/1022/1173144-cruise-ship-graveyard/

Wow he came in like a wrecking ball

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Beach for salvage.
Out of commision.
Lots of evil folks & op's
we'd love the same done too.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Coming in hot and unapologetic!

FAFO---I say, I say...get the hell out of our way you have had all the damn warning your are gonna get!

Horns ... maybe Trumpets ROO THE DAY????
4 trumpets?

This is our seat at the table now!
Watch the Water has many meanings!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

like a glove

How do you 'SQUEEZE' funds out of the US?

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

captain probably had a heart attack vaccident.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🇹🇷 = Turkey

TURKEY: Central Bank of the Republic of TURKEY -Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Like a glove

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Nothing can stop what's coming! 🚢🌊

FJB .......Trump is my President