Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

TO SAVE THE CHILDREN!! Every Last One!!😇😢😢❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤❤❤🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Absolutely nothing is random.
And MUCH has Been HIDDEN.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen!

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

This is the video (longer version) where in the background can be seen individuals lowering what appears to be a casket into the ground. I've always felt there was FAR more to this video than the surface suggests.

That's a lot of 1's. 1111-14-28
#jfk Executive Order 11110
Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963. > June 4 =#46 #64

This executive order amended Executive Order 10289 (dated September 17, 1951) #17 #Q
#Q14
SCI[F]
Military Intelligence.
What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
https://qalerts.app/?q=%2314

Public Law 88-36
The Senate passed the bill on May 23, by a vote of 68 to 10 #23PAIN

The Silver Purchase Act had authorized and required the Secretary of the Treasury to buy silver and issue silver certificates. With its repeal, the President needed to delegate to the Treasury Secretary the President's own authority under the Agricultural Adjustment Act.[14]

On November 28, 1961, President Kennedy halted sales of silver by the Treasury Department.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

nice sync with EM.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Deleted my comment. It sounded combative. I'll just assume the "vision" is meant for some, not all.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Absolutely and I sure do miss Ezra he was so right!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Talk about a FAFO statement.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are we having fun yet?
Looks like Elon is having some fun with them.

Don't know where to put this meme...
I'll put it here...

(4) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

@Doqholliday . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
Everything has meaning .#truth

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

[0] EM ./sync

FAFO

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Translation 😎

(3) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Doq we are in it to win it!!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We all have a hand in bringing the #KennedyVision to life and kicking the Invisible Enemies ass!

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You- JFK - YouTube

The inaugural address of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

🙏