If we join together in agreement and pray for hope for the hopeless, God will answer, and another shift will occur.

See a gap, fill it.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

💙😃💥👍🙏

Here's my family gap:

God's love in our Family for Year of Elijah

children hearts return to the Fathers and the Fathers hearts turned to the children.

amen.

start and the ripples will grow
it will be heard world wide

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸

(1) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

🕊💖💫🙏✝️

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

I visited my friend at a rehab
long story

As I was leaving
the other men there were on the porch

I went to each
shook hands
and said
"God loves you, keep doing what you're doing"

Then, to all
words of encouragement in my special way
bringing forth smiles and laughter, almost in unison

I was/am reminded of my gift(s)
and possibly/likely
my future

God bless all
WeThePeople

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response George Patton to his Publication

🙌🔥🙌
"I was/am reminded of my gift(s)
and possibly/likely
my future"

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response George Patton to his Publication

Mirror.

Every Friday, I serve lunch at a Christian Women's addiction center in my hometown. Then we serve the homeless off the streets. Today was my day, and I, too, was reminded of my gifts. 🙏✨✨

(2) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Thank you Father God🙏❤️🙏

1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Please Lord let there be no more hopeless in the world. I hurt for them. Help us to be better stewards to others.🙏😭

😃🙏💥❤️👍

🙏

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸

(1) Show this thread