Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy mentioned her as well as his sister Fatima when we were on twitter and fake book. She would be much older than this photo. They were not raised in the US.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Same nose, lips and eyes
So many secrets.
I totally understand trying to protect your family.
That's where blackmail comes into play. imo
Time will tell.

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Cut the photo out of her and do an image search, it seems like I have seen that photo of an actor, could be wrong. I do agree she would be older but could be using a different photo.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response mark kub to his Publication

She looks a lot like JFK. Definitely could be a part of the Kennedy clan.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Ivanka named her daughter,
Arabella Rose Kushner.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

While I don’t think that’s a (current) picture as noted elsewhere i. chat...Rose was a Kennedy grandmother ‘s name. So, Arabella Rose is interesting to say the least.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

she looks so young and truthfully too much like her dad. i believe there is also an oldest sister, Fatima, that was raised by another family. I remember the bloodline discussion with Negative 48 and Sacred Blue Tent

Wow....She really looks that him!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Too early for real dead people to come back yet. No scare event has happened yet. And that is a writing style of a liberal teenager bot, not a 62 year old highly educated Kennedy bloodline person. Its just there to make us reseach more.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I agree

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Nooooo. I wanna believe!! She's out there, most people are aware of that.

(2) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Kennedy DNA runs thick.

Ivanka's daughter...
Is her name Arabella?

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Not sure yet. This pic above could be photo shopped but 'as is' she definetely resembles a Kennedy. As said previously, she would be in or around 60 yrs old. I want to go back thru archives if this was hidden it may be deep to find. Ivanka - don't think so

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Spitting image of her daddy!! I'm so happy for you Arabella!! Finally Truth is coming out! You are BEAUTIFUL 🧡

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

And John's twin Patrick..Tears of Joy to Know the Truth

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Digging a little deeper...I believe Arabella was a surrogate for more of the Kennedy clan.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Thank you for this info. I planned to research more this weekend. Keep us informed if you find more. Thank you! Blessings

(1) Show this thread

theyd be in their 60s

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

WWG1WGA
IYKYK🙏