Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I wonder if Mike Lindell can make pillows like this to purchase.

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

This is the second time I've seen the date referenced as Sunday the 8th.......(Sunday is 7th, what am I missing?)

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

reminds me of JFK Jr's dog years ago. maybe an offspring?

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

a " Q" PILLOW!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Ok now I'm excited🍿🙏🇺🇸

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Every dog has its day! A lot of arrests= puppy bowl! 👍😍🇺🇸

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

This pup's name is Minnie and is from Florida. As in Minnie Mouse and Disney. Disney about to be exposed?

George was one of the pups from last year's Puppy Bowl, also from New York. As in "Hello George!"

I agree with the Dark and Light comms that some others mentioned.

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

😒 Dr. Jill filmed a PSA to tell everyone to mask up for their pets geeeze a loo- https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/05/jill-biden-psa-dogs-wear-a-mask-puppy-bowl/

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Her name is Minnie and her and her siblings were found in Florida last year. The Puppy Bowl was filmed in October

now wait.......the pillow????

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Tina Smith to her Publication

Puppy Bowl XVII (17) Q=17

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I hope his name Q or 17 🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

I love this! I live 15 minutes from Utica!! Sweet pup ❤️

I see Dog comms....We going to ignore the BLACK and WHITE part? Anyone remember a song by Michael Jackson? The pillow is pretty spot on. Any other clues?

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

lots of comms today. loving it.👍

reference juan omsavin puppy bowl?... nice pillow

Cute pup! Also loving the Q pillow.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Would be super cool if children got to bring the puppies in.❤️

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

can i order matching pillows for my house? i will take any color ❤️❤️

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

interesting pillow

the pup looks a lot like my Wagsley!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

🤣 Love it!!!! I'm ready to watch!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

🤣 Love it!!!! I'm ready to watch!

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

is this for real?

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

lol nevermind, i just saw the link. 👍

(1) Show this thread

no way - that pillow 🗽

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

love the Q pillow

Sooo cute! Love the pillow!

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

Puppy bowl.....17