🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My Night.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

very fine numbers♥️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Very👊 as well as your 911 TS😉 v8bes errwherrrrr!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I swesr everything is syncing up💖 I love it! I was out running errands yesterday, car in the parking lot beside me 777👀 Left to head home, 2 cars side by side in front of me 777 and 999🔥 I was like 🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇😅😁😎

(1) Show this thread

The numbers you circled made me smile. I'm a newbie here on this platform and I have 7 posts (always been my lucky number), Following 22 and have 11 followers. 😉

In response Mindset is everything to her Publication

The vibes here are unlike any other any where💖👊 Welcome!

(1) Show this thread