#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Top of the morning Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @dspiegel in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

❤️ TY for this.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

❤️❤️❤️

💥❤️😃🙏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😍

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

the power of unconditional love ... heartwarming💖

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

❤️❤️

I REALLY needed this. Thank you.

Smiles allll day long from this one! Hugs! WWG1WGA

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

this was sweet, and got my smiles this morning☺️animals and their unconditional love

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤️

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

🙂

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Awwwww, so sweet!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God gave us dogs and cats so that when we could not find love in other humans we still have it available, and unconditional btw!

❤️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

doG.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Thank you. This got me smiling. My bf dog Chase died young in April of cancer. My husband is ready for pup. I'm getting there.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world