ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Neuralink. Thoughts?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❀️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - cocked pistol!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICSπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.defconlevel.com/levels/defcon-1.php

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

(D)iet (C)oke = DC. Multiple meanings (if comms).

Together with Delaware crossing, which is the first picture that was in any of the q drops!

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Drop#14

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❀️

Done in 30, two days ahead of the time could have been 11/28 when Elon posted this.

drop#14 was October 31st, from that 30 days minus two days ahead of schedule, the day Elin posted the Delaware crossing saying "no coasters", coasters mean shallow water boats! The kind of troops could use for crossing.

(3) Show this thread