Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🙄

It depends on who is in control behind it. Any way, I wouldn't allow it in myself.

My sister-in-law went totally deaf almost 20 years ago. She had a cochlear implant put in not too long after she lost all of her hearing. It works... one evening she was here and asked what was making all that noise... it was crickets, she had never heard them before.

Follower more than a poster.

Neuralink is not a good thing no matter how much people want to think Musk is a “white hat”. We are not to play God no matter what.

I wonder if this is connected to med beds and possibly Nikolai Tesla's inventions that were suppressed. I think also that there are many medical inventions that can help people that have been suppressed. It would make sense also that the military would want to invent ways to heal our soldiers.

I wonder if this is connected to med beds and possibly Nikolai Tesla's inventions that were suppressed. I think also that there are many medical inventions that can help people that have been suppressed. It would make sense also that the military would want to invent ways to heal our soldiers.

Book of Revelation, Chapter 13

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I think Neurolink is much more than we realise and will be used in a good way....
Just a hunch

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Agreed.

(1) Show this thread

WHY BOTHER? MEDBEDS ARE HERE.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Where?😁

(1) Show this thread

My ypunger daughter was born blind in one eye… have always had hope she might get her vision back.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - cocked pistol!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICS👇👇 https://www.defconlevel.com/levels/defcon-1.php

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

(D)iet (C)oke = DC. Multiple meanings (if comms).

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

i still show 3, africa and middle east 2

(2) Show this thread