Being bribed in Babylon Bucks doesn’t go well at the fall of Babylon.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It certainly doesn't

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

💯 accurate!

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

😅

ironically, I just saw an as for a new movie called Babylon!

MONOPOLY MONEY IS STILL KING!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

The message in Elon's post: Nuclear alert?! Defcon level 1?! Do you see what I see - a COcKEd pistol!! Coke cans = cocked! And the highest level of defcon is called exactly that - cocked pistol, see the link and the second pic!!! We're at WAR! 😲😬😱 TWO PICS👇👇 And the Delaware crossing is the first picture in any of the qdrops, there's no pictures before it. https://www.defconlevel.com/levels/defcon-1.php

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

If we are at or ever get to defcon 1 nobody will know it but the military - we are very close to "something"

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

there are actually 2 pistols. there's one in the box under the picture. looks antique.

(5) Show this thread

I wonder if they got paid in 1’s and 0’s too