Blowing my own trumpet a bit, but...

One over at TS. This was the real battle... giving people the confidence that they were not fools via my writing, then making them feel heard and part of something bigger. Endless comments, favs, DMs, emails, phone calls. Many others did the same thing, I just happen to be more obvious.

My proudest achievement is hitting the Twitter limit on ❤️ per day, over and over. That was what really mattered. Acknowledgement.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Team work!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There, that's "17" more to add and well deserved my Fren🙃

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Yay ! We all have our own talents , and I must say you help each & everyone of us. Imagine how many more followers you will have on Twtter once about 100K of us are re-instated.🤣

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

You are so much Appreciated Martin. I am honored to know you and get to read your brilliant comments, videos and writings.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Awesome!! and needed!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Quite often your comments were the only source of sanity in my search for understanding. As always, i am grateful to you 💕.

i so look forward to your return to twatter.