In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

My husband is vaxxed. I told him to research suddenly died on google. I said how there has been many cases of suddenly died from vaccinated people. He actually said he thinks there is a mutated strain of covid affecting people. I said than why only vaccinated people. He said it could be that the mutated strain and the vax dont mix... I said than why still take it. He said i still have a better chance with it than you thats not vaccinated. Sometimes I wonder how some of these people that are smart can still fall for all the media and doctors. He believes since doctor says tells him it that it gas to be true.

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

They have a skewed answer for everything! Must be tough on you. Apparently I'm brainwashed and belong to a cult!!

Honestly most of the time we just avoid those talks. We agree to disagree until it affects the other. I fought tooth and nail though when he brought up vaccinating my 5 and 6 year old. He finally backed down and said if they mandate at school he will push. I prayed for weeks and the school district said no matter what they wont mandate it.

In response Helz Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Julieanaya79 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Anaya, click on at the bottom under it