Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

This is what I have been fighting personally for a long time. A long time. It is exhausting. How can it be that we have continued to search for the truth? They can not control us with their wizardry and mind games. God Bless us and thank God for the truth seekers and avengers of this world

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🎯

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

THIS is now my new favorite meme. Here's a Big HUG for you Joey. Cant stop laughing at this absolute TRUTH..

(5) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤔Well - if they live in Canada - I'm assuming at this point they are under duress.............. As those are the exact responses I got ..

We've created a culture of entitlement...........
Students attack the teacher if "reading" is required........?? Reading a text book. A COLLEGE TEACHER.......

Entitled.
Entertained
LAZY

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Sheep class.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

yep

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

Yep...

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

The story of my life.....I've given up with some friends and relatives. I think I'll have to wait a long time before any of them will admit I was on to something!! 🙄

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Inertia is a powerful force.
Admitting one was wrong or duped is forbidden.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

cause rheir mind is controlled by the voices … they are answering /cinfusing/ making them reject … like the spider having a wasp inside controlling it until they die

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

The spider is real. The web is real.

(1) Show this thread

My husband is vaxxed. I told him to research suddenly died on google. I said how there has been many cases of suddenly died from vaccinated people. He actually said he thinks there is a mutated strain of covid affecting people. I said than why only vaccinated people. He said it could be that the mutated strain and the vax dont mix... I said than why still take it. He said i still have a better chance with it than you thats not vaccinated. Sometimes I wonder how some of these people that are smart can still fall for all the media and doctors. He believes since doctor says tells him it that it gas to be true.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

Prayers for you all Julie! It is sad when our loved ones fall for the propaganda.

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

My sister had the same experience with her husband!
I also find it very interesting and strange that intelligent people can be so brainwashed! It has to be some kind of Stockholm syndrome or something!

(8) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Amen!

Then when something does happen they get on their high horse and declare they "knew all about it"

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

So true!

willfully or zombifully blind; i guess

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

My daughter is very comfortably plugged in. I know that's one reason. Another reason is fear. Fear her world will change, meaning she will no longer have control over it (she thinks she does).
Fear the decades of telling my grands how crazy I am will no longer fly.
Apathy. It takes effort to research, to analyze and self reflect.
She is a hard worker AND a hard player. Girls just wanna have fun
kinda girl. Social butterfly. Always has been.

I truly pray for all who are hell bent on sticking their heads in the
sand. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

they literally can not handle the judgement and criticism the left dishes out. conspiracy theorist has become the new racist nazi. i have been working to normalize conspiracy theorists as honest and brave truth seekers in my normie circles. take the fear and the stigma out. point out all the news cycles that were debunked 2 years later in their own sources. ask them if they like being in the dark for 2 years? i believe if i can confidently set an example taking the conspiracy theorist label and flip it back, it will help them have the courage to be a brave truth seeker. it turns out, the old news stories were just leftist conspiracy theories.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

30 minute sit-com programming. Intentional dismantling of relational critical thinking.

Who would want to stand against the legacy media/political machine, if you believed that's "all there is".

One will defend their identity until their dying breath, unless they change their identity.

We aren't fighting against flesh and blood, but against pure evil...

Lead with LOVE, and TRUTH and never concede a single millimeter..!