Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💕 them all!

oh i know it. and there is a special connection between us and them that you just don't find anywhere else.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

When I had my first goats 10 years ago, and they had their first kids, they were free range. I arrived home from work in the city to find a frantic momma just BAWLING. She was pacing and walking around me in circles. I didnt see her baby with her and me being me, I asked her where her baby was and she hollared at me. I wandered around the yard looking for him while she screamed and followed me. And finally I felt defeated and said: "Momma, I dont know where he is. do you?" No word of a lie, she stomped her feet and took off to an area by the wellhouse and just stared at the ground. To my surprise, An old well had opened up and dropped down about 4 feet, taking her baby with it. I had walked right past it, the long grass had laid over it weirdly and obscured it. He was cold and hungry, and when I hoisted him out and was climbing out of the hole, she smothered me in sopping wet goat kisses and made this adorable chortling sound they make to their newborns.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

aww 🥹❤️😭

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

❤️❤️

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

❤️Love❤️

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE.
LOVE

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Good afternoon.
This is what I observe, animals are LOVE.
I enjoy so much making animal friends wherever I go, with a polite greeting to their humans ❤️

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

I most spend to much time on internet I've seen all those videos befor 😳

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love animals ❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Between humans too💙
#BEBEST

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Love these types of positive videos, helps me stay centered and hopeful. My POL (pissed off level) about human trafficking can get high, but watching these videos helps to know God loves us and life is still wonderful.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Beautiful VK! Pure love.
Very happy you’re still here.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Thank you , love it. 😍😍😍😍 😘

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

That was beautiful, ty.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

BEBEST, all caps Gematria=204
Q204

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Blu tonight 💙 😍

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

HIYA VK . ❤️#wwg1wga#LoveWins

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

beautiful 🐱🐶🐹🦊🐻🐼🐯🦁💞

melania

#BEBEST

there is more to melania than we know 🙌💕😇

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Regal and other worldly.

(1) Show this thread

I am ashamed to say I got put in Twitter jail this morning for verbalizing the fact that I wished harm and those Chinese people dressed in white torturing their own people and I stated that I wanted to see them cry... I might have called them a bad name.. It's really hard for me not to feel this way but I'm going to give it to God now and let him do the judgment

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Beautiful ❤

So true very sweet :D

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Tears in my eyes! Animals have more compassion and Love than most humans! BEAUTIFUL!!!😇😀❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏😍

This makes my heart melt ❤️🥰🥰❤️