Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

πŸ’“Thank you French Canadian Patriot

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Well it is Nov. 30th Wednesday and so far nothing where I live in Colorado. πŸ€”

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Keep Praying Carol πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ­οΈ

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS FULL RIGHTS TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS

https://rumble.com/v1y54b0-president-trump-have-full-rights-to-make-adjustments.html

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Keep PRAYING so we Manifest this as DONE!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ’“YES! KrakenQrew_Zum

πŸ’₯ LET"S GO!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³#Trump2024 πŸ’₯

https://rumble.com/v1y5ilg-2024.html

il Donaldo Trump - published November 30, 2022

Music in the video is from Superman Movie. Trump and the Alliance ARE SUPERBEINGS! Some from the πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

πŸ’₯The Emergency Broadcast System is controlled by the Air Force Military in the hands of United States Space Force Intelligence Command.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Haven't heard anything as of 11-30-22, 3:40 PM EST

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ­οΈ

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS FULL RIGHTS TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS

https://rumble.com/v1y54b0-president-trump-have-full-rights-to-make-adjustments.html

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

🚨🚨🚨🚨 YUGE!!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨

In response Evangelina to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ’₯YES! πŸ’₯πŸ‘

On TE from Wolverine:

Guys I haven’t listen to Bruce’s intel for years and I’ve just been given the scoop and yes Brucey is spot on this time.

Like Trump said we are going to have an awesome Christmas this year. Love you guys

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

In response Evangelina to her Publication

According to one of the brothers who was on Michael Jaco Rumble channel the courts on January 6th, 2023 will be "Date of Conference".

(2) Show this thread