Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

when you have a really good memory, there’s a picture for every occasion !

Central Casting sure does know how to pick em !

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Yep. So many! A cast of 1000’s. People are desperate to latch on to anything, anyone who they perceive to be righteous for the cause. Be careful who you follow is not just a catch phrase. In the end the ONLY One to latch onto and put your total faith in for our happy ending is God.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Yep. So many! A cast of 1000’s. People are desperate to latch on to anything, anyone who they perceive to be righteous for the cause. Be careful who you follow is not just a catch phrase. In the end the ONLY One to latch onto and put your total faith in for our happy ending is God.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I have never seen this picture
Who would they be representing?
Please

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Picture from a “Patriot” Speaking Tour they were doing.

Disney
Deep State
China.
Marshal Monroe
David Celements.
Flynn Brothers. Michael and Joe.
Freemasons.
Arizona Audits.

connect the dots.

Hint.

https://marshallmonroemagic.com/m3strategy

(1) Show this thread