#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

I'd like to say something and I hope you all understand what I'm saying. I'm not perfect. I stumble and sometimes fall. But I keep my faith in every way. Through my FAITH and the Love and support of you guys "my fellow Patriots" its easier to get back up. I feel the love and vibes from y'all! When I'm having a bad day from trying to show or tell my family or friends the truth and them not understanding. Or just having a bad day in general. I feel uplifted! I'm reminded that I'm not alone. We're family here and I love that! Thank you and love you guys❣❀❀❀

I know it's frustrating. I have family members that can't see it...I was even told I'm to involved in "that Q stuff" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Q said to quit trying to wake people up, (I'll try to find that post) and that they HAVE TO BE SHOWN. Our job is being there for them once they do wake up to show them support. I appreciate and love every single patriot on this forum. If it weren't for you all, I would literally be standing alone with only God next to me. "When everything looks down, look UP." πŸ˜‰

In response American Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mel, click on at the bottom under it