I'd like to say something and I hope you all understand what I'm saying. I'm not perfect. I stumble and sometimes fall. But I keep my faith in every way. Through my FAITH and the Love and support of you guys "my fellow Patriots" its easier to get back up. I feel the love and vibes from y'all! When I'm having a bad day from trying to show or tell my family or friends the truth and them not understanding. Or just having a bad day in general. I feel uplifted! I'm reminded that I'm not alone. We're family here and I love that! Thank you and love you guys❣❤❤❤

Only people mentioned by @Americangirl in this post can reply

In response American Girl to her Publication

Prior to waking, we were the people that couldn’t see the forest through the trees. That is why the elites do whatever they want against us. We are awake now as anon’s, digital soldiers seeking truth. A worthy cause for the betterment of humanity and to raise up the downtrodden. What is not to like here? The others will wake when it is their time.

Genuine candor is hard to find. The hand of that which is good has brought you here. Trust your God given instincts and never quit being you! The plan is in your heart, ie that which is good... WWG1WGA against the evil establishment/God Wins!

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

same❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Yes, we are family. (that song is now playing in my head! aarrrggghhh).

I must be from the side no one likes to talk about!

And worry if I show up at the family reunions...

LOL

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i feel lost alot in that people are dividing abd i feel so all alone/. i rely on God but maybe a real person would be nice sometimes. thank God and all of you for continuous support

i feel lost alot in that people are dividing abd i feel so all alone/. i rely on God but maybe a real person would be nice sometimes. thank God and all of you for continuous support

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏😇

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Excellent, thank you for sharing, shareable waves, world hugs, in it together, strong in abilites to handle the storm, to share in strength, raising a collective energetic field, frequency, unified field matters, powerful emotions, enjoying the ride, wave mechanics of love and light to shine so extra bright, fight, fight, fight.
😁💜😁💜😁💜

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I know it's frustrating. I have family members that can't see it...I was even told I'm to involved in "that Q stuff" 😂😂. Q said to quit trying to wake people up, (I'll try to find that post) and that they HAVE TO BE SHOWN. Our job is being there for them once they do wake up to show them support. I appreciate and love every single patriot on this forum. If it weren't for you all, I would literally be standing alone with only God next to me. "When everything looks down, look UP." 😉

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Ditto. 🕊️❤️🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

Love to you and all!

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

You are certainly not alone in how you feel ❤️

Seeing the brain washing in full effect on people you care about can take a big toll some days. I'm so thankful that all of us patriots have a place to connect finally 🙌💗

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Aww! 🙂 You are loved back! 💞

It is lovely having this place of acceptance and love. i second your statement. Thank goodness for this platform and these folks!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤❤❤

helping and supporting one another,
builing each other UP in the faith,
standing in the gab ,
mending broken hearts,
lifting up in prayers the front line warriors,
praying and interceding for the peolpe in
postion of authority to cause them to turn from their ways
and follow Gods ways.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

Yes 🎯 same same 🙌 🙏 🇺🇸 ❤🤍💙🇺🇲🦅💪

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

💯. id be lost without this platform and so many great patriots!! I will keep my faith and trust in this till the very end. The things Ive endured during this process have made me a stronger man with a deeper faith! We are blessed to be part of it! 🇺🇸❤️✨💫

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Well said; my sentiments as well! 💖

🥰❤️🙏🏻❤️