I was xrayed and diagnosed with severe osteo arthritis in my crippled leg while in the mental hospital....I had to tell the psych doctors that im not seeing things others cant see....LOL 🐸 Still trying to get an orthopedic surgeon to look at my sad gimpy leg im always limping on. Chronic pain is awful 😖
Thank you SO MUCH for all the prayers- there was a drastic change after that happened. Im on anxiety meds now.....being transparent because it feels like the right thing to do. Ive got lots of Biblical ammo stashed up. Yall ready 2 crush? When we going back to twitter? Damn im ready!
Much love and hugs 2 you, mi familia.
#FamilyIsEverything
🤗❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Well aint God good thats awesome to hear Mi Lady!! Amen and HALLELUJAH!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Glad you are back! Bone broths; beef and chicken; are good for healing! Think about doing some Ivermectin as well! Blessings to you!

Luv to you too, Lauren. ❤️

Some good vitamins and your bible will help you through. Much love and blessings to your and your family. God has this and He loves you more than anything.

love you too Lauren!!

😃👍💥❤️✝️🙏

love you stay strong♥️♥️♥️🙏🌷

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

We love u Lauren, good#s 46 123 46🥰

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

seriously, lay on a gounded pad (lookk it up, now well proven) to sleep and HCQ , Go bless and GOD
speed

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻 for recovery! Glad you are back! Missed you! 🤗

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️❤️❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

There you are spunky sister...I have been praying for your dragon ass. So happy to hear from you🙏❤️

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I’m so glad you’re back and ok. We got this.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
❤️🥰❤️
🙌🏻💫✨👍🏻👊🏻

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Good to you back and in good spirits... Jesus has you in his hands. 🙏❤🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻💗💗💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome didn't know you were back. Glad to see ya back on go.
We been prayin for ya Angel.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

The Light of God Surrounds You
The Love of God Enfolds You
The Power of God Protects You
The presence of God watches Over You
Wherever You Are, God Is🙏

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

glad your home safe

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Glad to see you again. I didn't get covid but BAM osteo and rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. It arrived quick. freakin sucks. Praying you feel better soon !

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤🕊

I wonder. Of you take iron, you're supposed to take it away from calcium. Because calcium blocks iron abortion. Your supposed to take iron with vit C. it helps Iron do its job. But vit C also dissolves calcium. Like when Im making broth from scratch, i need an acid like lemon juice in my chicken bone broth pot to dissolve all the calcium from the bones and egg shells in the pot. thats how you make consumae. you make a clear broth with calcium, aided by the acidic vit c. It breaks the calcium down to better move it to where it needs to be. so does vitamin K. part of the vitamin D function. I hope vitamin C can help you dissolve some of the calcification on your joints, and aid in the redistribution of it to where its supposed to deposit, like your bones. not outside them, but inside them. I hope vitamin D from sunshine and vit K from real butter can help you rebalance your body. And I hope Iron is better dissolved by the vit C to also build ur bones from the inside inside of the outside

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Happy to hear you are doing okay. Missed you! ❤️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Much love and hugs for u Lauren! U rocker!!!🙏☝️
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

So glad for the update, we will keep praying for you!!!

🙏! Check out a turmeric supplement for your arthritis it helps quite a bit!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Welcome back!❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

good to see you Lauren.