Anonup may be less "populous" that other platforms, but the quality of the information on offer is higher. Less noise, more signal.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Dark To Light ๐ŸŒMake Earth Great Again๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ซ Faith. Hope. And LoveโœจThe best is yet to come ๐Ÿ™

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ฏ%๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโ€ผ๏ธ

books, painting, walks in nature

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ 10 points

TRUTH RIGHT HERE THANK YOU MARTIN SPOT ON AS ALWAYS

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! ๐Ÿ™โค

I love it here. i have gotten so much good information here that i have been able to share out in "normie land" i share with my husband also who shares with his friends as well. i am very grateful for all of the wonderful people here.

Im glad someone understands what I say cause I sure dont

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคช

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I really love the people here. I go to TS to support Trump. I have seen some improvements there....but not quite the same feel. I go to facebook for family and friends that don't use other sites.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I like to think of it as a tight knit community of like-minded digital soldiers whom refuse the status quo and latest fads/trends. We are very strong, intelligent, truth driven bunch that continue to dig and dig for more information and truths and we feed off of one another in every way possible! It really is a special place that we will all remember for the rest of our lives!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for being here, Martin! Blessings to you!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

and Love flows here!!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Gab has always been good to me. Lots of dissident voices. The past month has been craxy with the chattering masses. I cant get a good convo going. and if I am not praising Donald Trump, I get no likes. Maybe, Twitter was doing us a favor by shadow banning. Kept the circles tight.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Completely agree.

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

5:5
Signal is good
https://youtu.be/2EO30SqO7y4

i totaly agree

Totally agree! Soon....soon it will catch fire just like Telegram!

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

agreed and wanted to type that when "REANONUP" ๐Ÿคฃyour post

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! ๐Ÿ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. ๐Ÿ˜นโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I couldn't agree more.

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

Took the words from my keyboard!!! ๐Ÿ˜Œ I just love it here. I have missed the anons so much. I'm finding everyone again.

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€..................................https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Nice.
Extra#TruthProof, TW wouldn't let me post the link.

(1) Show this thread

I totally agree!

I so agree with this! I come here now for more information than I can get anywhere else.

Totally agree! I have learned more about what is taking place in the real world in the last month than I have in the last 6. It was actually a blessing to get booted off other platforms. Thank you all

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

100% agree

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I totally agree

Absolutely!

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Martin@martingeddes I feel the same way! So much noise, exactly what I call it on many sites the people have fled to. So much back and forth, this group, that group...it's all getting lost in the chaos.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yes it is. Everyone here has a voice....and it is heard. Amazing how this feels more like family......WWG1WGA

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God ๐Ÿ™ Family ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Freedom ๐ŸŸฅ WWG1WGA WW ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

and no timeline jumps... we've found our Anon haven