Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I know this is a silly question but do you/ can you just eat your daily dose?

KeK

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I have taken Duramectin everyday for the past year and a half. I use it on my face, ears, teeth....wherever I need it. You can't overdose it because it is a spore not a med. It will purge the parasites. I also use it on my dog and cat. My husband and I have not gotten sick since this mess started. I have never worn a mask...not once. Praise God for ivermectin.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Stocked up bruv!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Running to the store now...😂🙌

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

1🙃

how much of it do you take daily and how long do you stay on it for an illness

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

The brand I used came in a syringe with a large plastic mouth. The plunger was marked in 125 lb increments. I dispensed it on my finger for 175 lbs (my weight). 1 syringe is for 1250 lbs of body weight. I did 2 tubes overall. If you go over on your per use dosage it's not a problem. Bit of a waste but it wont make you sick. You can get it at Tractor Supply and other animal needs outlets.

(1) Show this thread

Recently shipped some to family.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Do you still have the website you bought it through?? The one I have says in really fine print "CHN" so that means its not from the USA....Can you please link me up..?? LOL 😂TY🙌💓

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I have taken this everyday since September 2021. I use it as a face cream...there are nasty parasites feeding on skin oils. It will make your nails grow like crazy!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Would like to use it topically for hubby who has a carcinoma spot. Do you dilute it for your face or full strength? Can’t see Telegram.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Well that explains so much.

(4) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Finally found it in Canada, after searching 2 years. 🙂

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you! I found some of this brand. Gonna get a couple for stocking stuffers too.

(1) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

I ran across this and thought, shit I need to take my dose for today!

Thanks for the reminder!

curious🤨 why 2 up one down?

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

How they fell out of the box.

(1) Show this thread

i got some take a little daily ,also the Hari khrishners are making homemade stuff,i get them in capsule form, completely natural..not been sick since..... cant remember -years

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

No and no. Plus he lives in California.

(1) Show this thread

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Ive been taking it daily for a year.
Me-No illness of any kind. Surrounded by sick people daily @ work.
Ivy wins!!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Highly recommend the apple flavor (same brand)…much easier to get down.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Good morning Martin....

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Stopped and bought 2 last night. On my 3rd cycle. 👍