Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Plausible

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🌬🕊🌎❤️✨🌎

WAIT… I THOUGHT WE WERE TOLD THAT THE DOD RUNS SOCIAL MEDIA? SO IS THERE A GOOD MILITARY AND A BAD ONE AND NOW THE GOOD ONE HAS TAKEN CONTROL? IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE. 🤔

😂🤣 Suprise.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I just was talking with my husband about this. I told him I have a sneaky suspicion that the taxpayers own Twitter now. Hmmm

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I just was talking with my husband about this. I told him I have a sneaky suspicion that the taxpayers own Twitter now. Hmmm

Elon had more then enough to buy twitter! and alot more companies! This could be possible but I doubt it. I dont think the good guys are doing the same bad things the evils guys have been doing all along! You fight evil and overcome by goodness!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

As long as corrupt treasonous media and their hollywood
sidekicks are crying and panicking and very upset...
more please

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I love You Elon❤️🤲

la blague 😁