International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

I can't believe it… George News just posted this on Telegram I need the rest of the pictures… This one is hard to zoom in on... I was trying to get them on Twitter along time ago

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

What is this we're looking at here?

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

this is a photograph taken aboard the mercy ship… It was taken by George news… Their original Twitter account was taken down a while back so I didn't have access to the photos… It's very interesting that they posted it today because the patient in this photograph has a strange animal like ear… There are other photographs out there and I'm quite sure will be seeing more....this is a hard photograph to zoom in on… I'm sure there are some digital soldiers out there that will be posting more photos.

Here I zoomed it as much as I could. Sorry for the pixilation.

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Quinn, click on at the bottom under it