I can't believe it… George News just posted this on Telegram I need the rest of the pictures… This one is hard to zoom in on... I was trying to get them on Twitter along time ago

Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

close up of the hand.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

So sad. Praise God they were rescued. They are going to need a lot of love and/to heal. 🙏🙏

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

The children and people saved from trafficking. Note cams on Dr. This is a safe place for them to heal.

What is this we're looking at here?

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

this is a photograph taken aboard the mercy ship… It was taken by George news… Their original Twitter account was taken down a while back so I didn't have access to the photos… It's very interesting that they posted it today because the patient in this photograph has a strange animal like ear… There are other photographs out there and I'm quite sure will be seeing more....this is a hard photograph to zoom in on… I'm sure there are some digital soldiers out there that will be posting more photos.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

search podesta art and look at the images
I afraid the "art" may have been human/Animals hybrids - sick
look at the hand

Mercy were for those who wanted to die
Comfort was those who were helped and I pray and hope recovered

(2) Show this thread