Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i can most certainly feel a buzz in the air

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Long overdue, my friend. I will celebrate the day by popping open a bottle of Trump’s sparkling wine. 🥂

Patientily waiting !

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You are not kidding. I will be dancing for joy.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

BRING IT........THEY WILL NOT BE MISSED!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

I'm not holding my breath. I'm not expecting it to "fall" so much as to see their proven expertise in the gross management of human behaviour be used to help wake people up. This has to be done slowly, as there is an off-switch, not to mention distractions like football and Strictly Come Dancing. The media knows exactly how to do it. All it needs is a will, a little blackmail and perhaps a few threats of public execution.

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amen Brother 🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

12:12 🙏💖😇