GeorgeNews Telegram - 8:13pm

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was told he would be arrested if he did not certify the election: "I vote aye under duress...I found out today that I have no choice but to vote "Aye" or I will be arrested and charged with a felony".

Wtf is going on?

h/t https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

who told him he would be arrested and what law is he breaking?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

[They] don’t follow ant laws, just make them up for control. Reading between the lines, do what we tell you to do or we will kill your family

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

What felony would he be charged with?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response USA DAR to his Publication

A fake one…what rules or laws do any of [them] follow or live by? Just make shit up to control people with fear

(1) Show this thread

We know what the fuck is going on its not questionable. We have been infiltrated for a very long time. These are the results of people who hate us. Theyve controlled everything.

We know what the fuck is going on its not questionable. We have been infiltrated for a very long time. These are the results of people who hate us. Theyve controlled everything.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

WTF? And why is this video such low quality that we can't even see faces? MUCH is amiss.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Kevin MCarthy district....hmmmm! 🤔🤔🤔

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

So hard to watch all this blatant, in your face banana republic corruption, but I am trusting the plan and that justice will be served. I want to see all these scum bags: Hobbs, Gates etc. in chains on a perp walk. They must all be deeply compromised, black mailed and desperate or just plain evil to be this in your face, or maybe it's part of the movie. and "this is their Tombstone" as Doq says.

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

It is all a movie…God already won, the main players are long gone. Everything in the public is a movie to wake up the sleeping and prepare the awoken for our role when it is over

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Fight Ron, fight! 🙏👍😠😠

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Were it were me I would defy them - loud and often.

Let them come, they will regret it.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🎬🎥🍿

(1) Show this thread