Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Day?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Hey... Well, I fell for that one! Someone reposted this old message from you. Thought it was from today! You'll probably find my old answer in here too. LOL! Anyway. All is well one year later, and hope so for you too. You are missed on here!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

All is well here, friend! Hope you and your family are doing well! Happy month of June! 🙏💗😊

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Long days .. thank you for asking us.
❤️
How are you doing?

I'm currently choosing to trust (love), rather than defend (self-protect) when faced with disappointment and pain...
might be foolish...
but the first option vibe is up and with the time, emotions are detaching. Do others here have this experience? The rough waters seem more manageable, calmer when you learn that you can survive them.
This is strengthening.
The only way out is Up.

wondering about JuiceWrld his death was strange to me, he was... maybe still is a good person?

Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.

👊

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

A day late in responding to you Sir, but even with all the (good news, in the background) still down in the dumps over this yet another stolen election. I just can't shake it off, even though I already know that GOD WINS. It is terrible that we're still stuck in this Twilight Zone episode after all this time with no justice. But as you have stated many, many times Patriot Vincent, until the lamestream dies out, the lamestream online news, newspapers, & all of them, we're stuck in this old episode of "Night Gallery/Twilight Zone" that was entitled: "THE TUNE IN DAN'S CAFE", where somewhere in the desert the jukebox kept playing the same (scratchy needle skipping over the same grooves over & over) broken Country Western song, no matter how many times they pulled the plug or even shot at the jukebox. I don't know why I remember that crazy possessed jukebox, but THE FAKE NEWS reminds of that haunted jukebox!
https://davidjuhl.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/night-gallery-story-the-tune-in-dans-

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Sleep for more that 2 hrs is elusive.
Not complaining.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Ahh yes - but prefer one of these on a SUN day! -time stretch VVG

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Comfy AF! 👍

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

APL up today

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Glad to see he has a new audio up. Love listening to his takes. Great encouraging military decodes, Derek Johnson is also a great listen.

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Exhausted, stressed but holding the line.

Emotionally and Mentally exhausted! Just trying to survive this inflation is exhausting. Add to that I forgot my youngest granddaughters birthday, so now I am a horrible grandmother and Mom and my oldest son isn't speaking to me AGAIN!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

🙏
I know this pain, we love you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

lost my vibe for a minute ... empath had to ride the wave out completely... still here...very few could do it... just saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZSqd5Y8nA

On A Mission From God - YouTube

Property of NBC Universal

6:32/59
missing 'are' = 24 > 44
Are > R = 18 > 9 Completion.
missing 'a' = 1.. (*1 day?)
11/28 +1 = 11/29 > 229 > 11:11
Caps = 20 > 11> Chaos
L H = 128
+1 = 129

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

sick as fook,fookin (fookin,fook ,tm vincent kennedy 2022) painful as fook just nebulized some ionic silver knocked the raw feeling in my lungs down. up at 1:30 AM again,, miserable

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

hope you’re better, was really sick also💙

(1) Show this thread

Felt like I was hit by a small truck. Mainly my own fault. I don't eat good enough and drink to much on the weekends. Spent the day cyber shopping with the wife on the couch all day yeasterday.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

“jest” a movie..High vibing & pipedreaming about a beautiful, loving ,future & watching birds fly over water with my cats...bliss....

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Long day, but proud of the Aizona Residents standing up for Truth!!!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Got suspended on Twit. 👍

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

the way my life's going right now you think I'm trying to write a country album
🙏 for a Miracle 🙏 I do I am and I believe. Miracles inbound. Get right with Jesus
timeline IMHO
Love Like Jesus 3
Fight Like David 6
Pray Like Esther 9
#wwg1wga God's Children

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Exhausted, havent slept in 2 nights after being threatened with a knife by our junkie neighbour who is off her anti-psychotic meds.

My ptsd that I have managed for 8+ years is now back with vengeance and its not good at all.

I need to get my family out of this hell hole.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

u need to swiych residences with some badass biker or gangster or fentynal dealer.. say a ptayer for a better olace eith your fam.. then start looking

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

🙏

(3) Show this thread

🐸👍

Long day indeed.

Q 20

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Never give up.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hi Vk!
Must be, that APL is going up.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I really strived to level up today, in between work & getting back to the swing of things here & Anonup.

3 45min workouts, 2 yoga, 2 meditations, 129 oz water

Tending to greenhouse & pets

Good day

Prating for us all while always trying to create good/high vibes wherever I can

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

You’re amazing. I couldn't fathom that level of production. Mentally exhausted.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Each day focused on the good stuff.