#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He was talking about Gene editing here.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

orphan trains

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND WORK HOUSES

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

wvwr wonder where rhey got the term cabbage patch kids??? haha

Only people mentioned by @TX_Traveler in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Michael T. Keene Presents Abandoned: The Untold Story of the Orphan Trains - YouTube

YouTube PremierFebruary 1, 202111:00 am (EST)“By the end of the Civil War, an estimated 30,000 homeless and orphaned children roamed the streets of New York...

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Thank you! I haven't seen that one.

(1) Show this thread

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

i love that channel!!!

That one and Jon Levi! 💚

(1) Show this thread