#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ben Fulford reported that this evil person CS died last week after 2nd heart attach at the Washington Hotel ! Yes Avatar will step in. BUT isn't this a chess move ? He visits DC suddenly ..... White hat seen in area.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

[they] are seeking to ID and eliminate THE holy bloodline....

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This thing is Creepy Evil... right out of central casting.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

asterisks
triple helix

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRC9J8EH/
Queen lights a triple strand of dna
how peculiar

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Keeps coming back to our DNA

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Since so many bit the 23&me testing and considering every hospital stay takes a blood sample, how did they not find it yet? Or did they? Is the bloodline protected now or hiding?

(14) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

So forthright, I'm surprised there wasn't a sly smile tucked in there.

Someone needs to take a turkey baster and suck the 💩 out of
his mouth. 🤢🤢🤮

Shame on me. Time to take a break 🙄

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

Evil of the highest order! Never taking any jab. God is our healer! He will show us how and what our bodies are made for! A brand new world HAS begun! The Great Awakening CANNOT be stopped! 🙌🏻🥰✨🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Yes those are the Legal aspects he was talking about.
What legally is human they need to focus on Davos next year... what year was this from?

So if the gig is up with the Social Security IRS England thing this is their new way of getting you to be their chattle, however if they change your DNA it covers you offspring as well. This is what makes it the final battle. They might even have the DNA that you can't reproduce without their "Science"
They don;t stop because every day the number of vaxxx go up which means they control more and more ppl

If lies can start wars then truth can stop them. Julian Assange
Power back to the people.

Remember God wins in the end.

Stay strong. No where did I ever hear in the bible that it would be easy and fun and done by someone else; we all have our path, stay with God lead with your heart and never surrender your heart.

Humanity is at stake and remember God wins in the end.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i cant stomach listening to him anymore VK . ill take your word for it

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I can`t listen to him either...I just want to wring his neck.

(1) Show this thread

5 things to know about CRISPR and gene editing in the COVID eraAug 12, 2020

#WEF #GeneEditing

"The reality is that, for many applications, the bottleneck is actually our understanding of the genetic code itself or the limitations of what changing that code can actually accomplish. How factors interplay with our genetic code to produce diseases is a field that is critical for unlocking gene editing’s full potential."

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/crispr-gene-testing-editing-covid19-coronavirus-diagnostics-precision-medicine-healthcare/

Implanted Microchip, Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum and The Great Reset - YouTube

From a 2016 interview with Klaus Schwab, boss of the World Economic Forum in Davos, in which he says humans will have a chip implanted in their brain or skin...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 11:47 > 11:11
VK at what point will these evil villians be held to account for what they have done to humanity?

More Info

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Professor Klaus Schwab is convinced that we are at ‘the beginning of a revolution that is fundamentally changing the way we live, work and relate to one another.’ He calls this revolution the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
https://libguides.wilderness.com.au/Senior/Humanities/Society_Culture/FourthIndustrialRevolution/GeneticEngineering_GeneEditing

The jab changed the RNA.

easy answer is Yes!!!!!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

so in "preparing for it" (legal ramifications)

is this REALLY why soros is buying the judgeships of ameriƘα?

theres really nothing else to be concerned about in this life than spiritual warfare. everything is about that. they literally tell is to our faces

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

orphan trains

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND WORK HOUSES

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

SCOTUS 12-398 Supreme Court ruling ‘Association for Molecular Pathology et al. v Myriad Genetics, inc., et al.’

The ruling prohibited patents on naturally occurring human genes but allowed legal protections on synthetically produced genetic material

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-genes-idUSBRE95C0PW20130613