The people have spoken. Our Amnesty begins this week...Who's ready?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I'm ready. I'm still suspended but have sent them messages.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOCKED AND LOADED

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I can’t even remember my original twitter account handle. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👏🏻👍🏻

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Just waiting on that “e” flip:)

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Same :)

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Back to the OG Battlefield we go!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

just checked and still suspended 🤷‍♀️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Just resuspended, but ready as I'll ever be.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Time will tell. My first account (11 yrs. old) was suspended without explanation same day as Trump. Second account was suspended for "spamming" which is totally subjective. I was prolific with my memes but by no means a spammer. Yeah time will tell but I am not holding my breath. People who didn't live it don't understand how they are all linked. After Twatter marked me for removal they passed their information to Google who then banned me then to YouTube and Facebook who followed suit. I had that YT channel for 15 years and they locked me out and kept all the content. Made a backup channel and they nuked it too. Yeah, I will watch how this all plays out but with no expectations.

Ready, but still suspended 🤷🏻‍♂️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I already tried this morning nope not yet !

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

cant wait( quarkfear)

🤪✌️

Excited to see everyone back there. Long overdue.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

Ready!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

it will be twice as much fun this time

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

🤣Let's bet on who gets suspended first, me or you?

(1) Show this thread