JUST IN - Elon Musk posts a picture of his bedside table.

The picture shows a .357 Diamond Back Deus Ex revolver, a Colonial George Washington Flintlock Pistol in a box featuring the 1776 crossing of the Delaware, a Buddhist "thunderbolt" and "diamond" ritual object, and some Coke cans.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597165510595989504

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

and water marks..so to speak

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

To me, this looks like it's set up as a constellation with the table rings depicting changing positions.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

1776 crossing from right to left
Old gun pointed towards right (old Twitter)
New gun pointed left
4 Golden Free

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

👀

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

I think this is an ancient frequency weapon, often depicted in the hands of royals in paintings.

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

what about all the rings on the table top? and i can see Free on the last two soda cans

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

and mirror ..

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

The letters on the glass mirrored lead straight to here! 😜

“ The Cult” 😂😂
Its to Black Friday. com and Coupons 🤗

https://blackfriday.com/news/ring-doorbell-black-friday-deal

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I would tell Elon Kennedy IF he insists on drinking coke, go with the full flavor. The others are worse, unless of course he produces his own 😃 Why the free endorsement?? What's up with that.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

gold bars, water and a book in the corner

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Anybody read that?🧐

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

The Rules of Civility???

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Pillars of civility?

(2) Show this thread