This makes me really question the appointment that was scheduled for me with a genetic counseling team on Friday.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I don't understand. How will genetic counseling help now??
All you want is to be healed.
Todd, look into homeopathic alternative therapy.
Sending you healing vibes.

Q sending us ill people a message?
theres an account on here called Trump Team , i cant view their page and havent heard anyone else able to, but i really think its them watching us ...
now these latest q posts are advice towards our wellbeing..

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Urine therapy. It contains our original stem cells (unaltered). Its what amniotic fluid is. Its in breast milk. Unique to you and changes all the time, more than 2500 substances plus unidentified God particles. Its non toxic and sterile. Contrary to popular belief contains no waste. Most censored product ever.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

its trumps page for his running in the election it appears

(2) Show this thread

dude I’m in the same boat dealing with my cancer, I literally have a stack of DNA tests to take and mail out to get answers on why I have cancer for the 2nd time. But I already did stupid 23&me many years ago (before Q haha) so I figure they already have my code somewhere and am saying fuck it. It was a disconcerting post to see today right as I’m taking all these genetic tests. yikes!

Grail hunter Believer Hierophant Uncompromising scientist There’s something way better than ivermectin

In response Danny James to his Publication

there are other treatments available.
aometimes solutions come to you if you pay attention.

(1) Show this thread

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

Mind
Matter

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

what the heck is genetic counseling?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response anna justice to her Publication

Not sure myself, but I’ll know more on Friday.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOOKING FOR BLOOD LINES MAYBE

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I did 23&me several years ago ... ugh

23&Me

Why not go bowling instead!

interesting. my tweenage son was just scheduled for a genetic couseling appointment as well 🤔

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

personally i would trust this guy more than anyone associated with western medicine these days!